Dallas, Texas, United States
Merchandising Planning Analyst, Murphy USA
Self-directed and driven quantitative management analyst with comprehensive accomplishments in merchandising and marketing analytics, sales and operations, and revenue management consulting. Experience includes developing predictive analysis of customer loyalty program for Fortune 300 company and utilizing revenue management techniques in response to revenue issues for US National Hockey League team.
My specialty is quantitative analysis and revenue management. As a recent master’s graduate in Business Analytics at Southern Methodist University (SMU), I also accomplished a certificate in Hotel Revenue Management from Cornell University School of Hotel Administration.
My experience as a data analyst intern for Chili’s restaurant and the National Hockey League team - the Dallas Stars has provided me the opportunity to develop an appreciation for predictive analytics of customer loyalty programs and data visualization.
My skills include:
• Build Excel advanced models to support daily operations
• Utilize R and Python to perform predictive analysis
• Utilize revenue management techniques in response to revenue issues in sport and hotel industries
• Use Alteryx, Tableau and Power BI to perform data visualization
• Use ESRI ArcGIS and STDB to perform commercial real estate market analysis (CCIM-level course)