Dallas, Texas, United States
Merchandising Planning Analyst, Murphy USA
Quantitative management specialist with expertise in revenue management, Agile analytics consulting and real estate investment, developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Business Analytics graduate with leadership training and hands-on experience interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX. Proven ability to leverage talents to contribute to team success, leading international projects in real estate, restaurant, hotel, sports, technology, and auto industries.
My specialty is quantitative analysis and revenue management. As a recent master’s graduate in Business Analytics at Southern Methodist University (SMU), I also accomplished a certificate in Hotel Revenue Management from Cornell University School of Hotel Administration.
My experience as a data analyst intern for Chili’s restaurant and the National Hockey League team - the Dallas Stars has provided me the opportunity to develop an appreciation for predictive analytics of customer loyalty programs and data visualization.
My skills include:
• Build Excel advanced models to support daily operations
• Utilize R and Python to perform predictive analysis
• Utilize revenue management techniques in response to revenue issues in sport and hotel industries
• Use Alteryx, Tableau and Power BI to perform data visualization
• Use ESRI ArcGIS and STDB to perform commercial real estate market analysis (CCIM-level course)